TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My son turned off s tv last night and when he tried to turn…

Customer Question
my son turned off his...
my son turned off his tv last night and when he tried to turn it on this morning it blinked green two times then blinked red and the screen turned black? is there a reset button or something to fix it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/20/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. How long have you had the Tv?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **