TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an Insignia 24" combination TV and DVD player. The TV…

Customer Question
I have an Insignia 24"...
I have an Insignia 24" combination TV and DVD player. The TV is working, but the DVD just expels a disc when I insert it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/20/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello and sorry you're having problems. How long have you owned the Insignia for, and when did the problem occur please?

Also, have you tried more than one disc and with the same results?

Please let me know when you're able to see my reply.

I did try a couple of others with the same result. Then I just now turned my TV around to face me, and noticed a line of small print along the DVD slot that said to insert the disc with the label facing the back. Ulp! When i turned the disc over, it worked perfectly. Thanks anyway.

Good to hear. That was why I asked if you had tried more than one disc, to determine the disc was installed in the correct position.
Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.