TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

, I have two Sharp OZ-750s...I love them....they both…

Customer Question
I have two Sharp...

I have two Sharp OZ-750s...I love them....they both have lines going down ...one worst than the other....is this fixable?

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?

No, just looking to fix these

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/20/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Personal Organisers have suffered physical damage or the display has gone bad, I am afraid in that case they are not recoverable.

I am sorry for bad news here

Let me know if I can do anything else

A positive rating is appreciated there will be a rating bar of stars at the top of the page thanks again

Anthony