TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Will a Samsung one connect work ona un55js8500 (2015 model)

Customer Question
instead of using a one...
Will a Samsung one connect work ona un55js8500 (2015 model) instead of using a one connect mini that shipped with the tv?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/20/2016
TV Technician: TV Tech1, Technician replied 2 years ago
TV Tech1
TV Tech1, Technician

One connects are model specific, you really can't convert to a larger one connect box that was built for a different YEAR OR a DIFFERENT Series like JS and JU, or 8500 and 8000. We've always had to bring the one connect to our office from the customer's home, because each year seems to be different. Wish there was a universal design..we'd have one of the boxes for ALL of these TVs we work on.