TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Panasonic REAR DLP TV It was working fine then I…

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic REAR...
I have a Panasonic REAR DLP TV It was working fine then I moved - it wouldn't start up so I bought a new lamp and just put it in and it still won't work. When you push the start button the green light comes on but it blinks green and then it goes off. Any ideas
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/20/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. Where did you buy the new lamp and how much did it cost?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **