TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sharp Aquos phone won't come on its on black screen and…

Customer Question
My Sharp Aquos phone won't...
My Sharp Aquos phone won't come on its on black screen and at the bot***** ***** light is flashing
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/20/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. How long have you had the Tv?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **