TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Sharp Aquos LC-52LE83OU will not turn on. There was a…

Customer Question
My Sharp Aquos LC-52LE83OU will...
My Sharp Aquos LC-52LE83OU will not turn on. There was a power outage last night. The power arrow is flashing. Do you have any advice?
Thank you so much!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/20/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

Please describe your previous experience with electronics repair.

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Hello, The only experience I have repairing is either via the manual or YouTube guidance...

Have you ever changed a circuit board?

Have you ever used a meter to measure voltages?

Have you ever soldered components on a circuit board?

Never...

Are you going to be attempting to fix the tv yourself or?

That's ok...never mind. How do I get a refund? I'll call the company tomorrow...
Thanks anyway.

I'm a tech... do not handle refunds... if you want to talk about repairing the tv then reply back here