TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My son gave me a amazon-fire tv that I connected to my tv…

Customer Question
My son gave me a...
My son gave me a amazon-fire tv that I connected to my tv and pluged in to an electrical outlet. It was working fine and I was able to get Netflick at no additional charge and a lot of other stuff. It now has stopped working and the only thing I can get is these beautiful pictures and I have no control over anything. ???
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/19/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Does remote of fire TV work?

Thanks.

Did you get above reply?

Thanks.