Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

My son gave me a amazon-fire tv that I connected to my tv

Customer Question

My son gave me a amazon-fire tv that I connected to my tv and pluged in to an electrical outlet. It was working fine and I was able to get Netflick at no additional charge and a lot of other stuff. It now has stopped working and the only thing I can get is these beautiful pictures and I have no control over anything. ???
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Does remote of fire TV work?

Thanks.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Did you get above reply?

Thanks.