TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

We live in North Toronto. Last ght our power went out.

Customer Question
We live in North Toronto...
We live in North Toronto. Last hight our power went out.
Today, we cannot getany power on our TV set.
Please call me
Lionel & Margaret Colman (###) ###-####
It is now 8:00 pm on Thursday Feb 18th
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/19/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

I've sent an optional phone support offer at your request. If you prefer we can continue here in the chat format as well.

Could you please tell me the complete model number of your tv? (aquos is a series, not a model) It would be printed on a sticker on the back of the tv set.

Can you also tell me if you see any lights or other indicators on the tv, any clicking sounds, etc?

Our TV set is wall-mounted and I cannot see the back of it.
However, there is a sticker on the front, which reads:
MACH13BASS Digital, Dolby Digital
Correction: MACH3BASS

Thank you for the information, but that appears to be part of a sound system, it is not a the tv model.

An example would be LC-43LE653U

Sorry. I can't get at the back of the TV set.
Can you help without that info?

I can give you some general info, with a bit more detail, please:

What is the age of the tv?
What is the size (diagonal screen) of the tv?
Do you see any lights or other indicators on the tv, any clicking sounds, etc?

My techie wife just came home and fixed it.
She rebooted the Rogers box and changed the batteries in our remote.
All is good!
Sorry for troubling you, when we were able to fix it ourselves. I was a little impatient

You're welcome, I'm glad it is working again for you.

Feel free to get back in touch if I can be of any future assistance.