TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am just trying to find the remote so we can chat...
,

Customer Question
Hi I am just...

Hi I am just trying to find the remote so we can chat...

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Hi again I have just bought a second hand Panasonic LCD TV with the instructions for models TX-26LXD70/TX-32LXD70 and although I have plugged it in and put the ariel in the oscket I can't get a picture. My name is Caroline

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/18/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.

Required remote control for this TV is available at following supplier which will help to navigate into TV menu to run auto tuning/ auto program/ auto setup option to scan available channels in area..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/REMOTE-CONTROL-TX-32LMD70A-TX-32LMD70FA-TX-32LXD70-LCD-TV-VIERA-NEW-to-PANASONIC-/221260917603

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Hi, did you get above reply?

Thanks.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician