TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Snow on screen
, insignia tv. turned it on by the

Customer Question
Snow on screen ...

Snow on screen

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Insignia tv. turned it on by the remote and screen all snowy

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?

Model ns-50d40sna14 reva

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/18/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. Who is your tv channel provider?

2. Do you change channels with the Insignia remote or the channel provider's remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **