TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Vennessa. I have a commercial LG TV and we had a power surge…

Customer Question
Vennessa. I have a...

Vennessa. I have a commercial LG TV and we had a power surge Monday. the light is blinking. When I press the reset button I get picture but once I let it go it goes away. PS I was in the navy too. what was your rate?

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Model number LG 42ly770M.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/17/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first a few questions , let me know when you`re ready ?

By the way , you must`ve requested Tim but he`s no longer with us