TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My issue is regarding a Panasonic 40" TV I WON IN A RAFFLE…

Customer Question
My name is***** and...

My name is***** and my issue is regarding a Panasonic 40" TV I WON IN A RAFFLE PRIZES WORKED ABOUT TWO MONTHS AND COMES ON FOR 15 seconds cuts off if unplug and wait replug in same question thing happen all over .i ordered a new power board and it worked two day same thing all over again what's a compatible power board whit more power and would still work.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I see no visible damage compositor look good . Just won't stay on

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/17/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you

So sorry about this above , wasn`t meant for you and I will repost your question

TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.