TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to set up my direct tv box to my sharp aquos tv

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/17/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first a few questions , let me know when you`re ready ?

Ready

Faster than I figured , give me a minute please

About your tv`s model number , it must be LC-48LE551U ?

How are the satellite box and tv connected together , is it HDMI or color coded cables ?

Sorry but as you seem to be out , I do have to step out myself , will check on you later on

I figured it out and then lost Internet. My direct tv is working. Now I am trying to get my wireless working.

O.k then I signed up for the direct tv , wireless is another ball game so I will opt out and repost your question

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.

Good luck

I have figured it out all in my own.