TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

The picture on my screen does not nearly fill my screen. On…

Customer Question
The picture on my screen...
The picture on my screen does not nearly fill my screen. On screen mode I do
everything I am supposed to do.The screen fills up, but when I hit OK, it goes right back to the original picture. I can't lock the size in. What am I doing wrong?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/16/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

How are you viewing TV services please satellite/cable box/cable straight no box/antenna?

Anthony

cable

box or straight?no box

box

OK reboot the box and TV by unplugging both from wallpower wait 5 mins then replug back in again then set up the geometry of the pic again let me know if it now stores or not please

Anthony

Let me know how this works out please thanks

Anthony

Didn'work please Don't bill me
Vizio does not charge for tec support