TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do I connect Visio tv model m3d420 Sr. To Bluetooth

Customer Question
speaker (Bose)?...
How do I connect Visio tv model m3d420 Sr. To Bluetooth speaker (Bose)?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/16/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, The Vizio has no provisions to connect to any speakers via BlueTooth. In fact no TV's do.

If you want to connect the TV using BlueTooth specifically, then you need some additional equipment. Let em know and I can locate that for you.

Alternatively, the only other way to connect the Vizio to the Bose is using the Bose AUX Input via an 1/8" stereo patch cable. On the Vizio it is the small jack with the picture of headphones next to it on the SIDE of the TV.

The cable you would need is a standard 1/8" to 1/8" stereo patch cable (available at Radio Shack, WalMart, Best Buy, or at the link below):

http://www.amazon.com/3-5mm-Stereo-Audio-Patch-Cable/dp/B0014299NW

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.

Please let me know if you need further assistance once you're able to see my reply.

Your answer is not correct. The Visio menu has a BLUETOOTH button on the menu and it worked last nightDick

Okay good luck. I will opt out.

TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 2 years ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is Rusty. Go into your menu, and go to Bluetooth. Power on your speaker, and put it in discoverable mode as per the instructions that came with your speaker. Highlight Start searching for devices (on your TV) and press OK. If the pairing is successful, the device will appear in the list of connected devices. Now, pair the speaker, and press the EXIT button on the remote.