Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Have lines running vertically down the right side of my

Customer Question

have lines running vertically down the right side of my PN50C45b1DXZA Samsung TV about 8 inches in from the right side , two line about 5.5 inches apart says here it may be the logic board or screen
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: just the lines, what else do you want to know
JA: OK got it. Last thing — TV Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but first a few questions , let me know when you`re ready ?

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately the screen diagnostic is the correct one for this serie of samsung tv`s , namely the logic buffer boards that are now permanently bonded to the screen ribbon cables to avoid the bad contacts that were frequent in the past but this also means that they are not replaceable without replacing the panel which of course is not really a viable option unless you`d have a spare tv for parts

Expert:  Jack replied 1 year ago.

Sure wish i had better news for you today but i hope this help and saves time looking for a solution and I will be in standby if you have any questions.
Thank you and please take the time to rate my answer if that answers your question and you can still reach me here at anytime after this chat is closed if you have other questions.