TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have lost my Samsung TV operating manual. How do I get a…

Customer Question
I have lost my Samsung...
I have lost my Samsung TV operating manual. How do I get a replacement?
Samsung model UN55H7150AFXZA
Serial# *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/16/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem

There are 2 manuals for this product , one is the "user manual " that shows you external connections and settings in general .

That manual is usually the paper manual that comes with the tv .

Then there is the E-manual with more details on settings like network setup etc. , that one is built into the tv , you access it through the tv`s menu .

I`ll start with the "User Manual " , click the link here >>>> CLICK ME <<<<<

Then here is the E-manual >>>> CLICK ME <<<<

If that answers your question please do not forget to rate by clicking on the star icons at the top, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time if you have questions.
Thank you