Richard, Technician
Experience:  Avid TV Technician
32989067

SC-S071 TV MUST HAVE BUMPED CONTROLS & KEEPS COMING UP

Customer Question

SC-S071 TV MUST HAVE BUMPED CONTROLS & KEEPS COMING UP STANDBY ON SCREEN & CANNOT GET BACK TO CHANNELS?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: SC-S071 TV MUST HAVE BUMPED CONTROLS & KEEPS COMING UP STANDBY ON SCREEN & CANNOT GET BACK TO CHANNELS
JA: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?
Customer: No only input source is on DTV not sure if this is correct?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

It sounds like you changed the input Neil. On the remote press input or source until you get back to the channels.

tell me if you can get back to this please