TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Why does my Vizio TV keep freezing up and saying something…

Customer Question
Why does my Vizio TV...
Why does my Vizio TV keep freezing up and saying something like HDMI 1080 refresh?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/15/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. How long have you had the Tv?

3. What device is connected on that HDMI input?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Use the REPLY option to continue our chat:

2. How long have you had the Tv?