TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

No service since mon. 2.15.2016 10:15ammic.center mi

Customer Question
no service since mon. 2.15.2016...
no service since mon. 2.15.2016 10:15am*****mic.center mi(###) ###-####
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/15/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. Who is your tv channel provider?

2. What is on your tv screen right now?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

If you are a Comcast customer:

Comcast is currently having a regional outage. You are the one of several customers here stating they have no tv and cannot get through on the phone to Comcast. Likely because everyone else is trying to call in at the same time to report the problem. I am sure Comcast is working to restore your service.