TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

My tv screen is blank. I have tried calling xfinity. At

Customer Question
*********** And the phone just rings...
My tv screen is blank. I have tried calling xfinity. At ***********
And the phone just rings. I paid my bill the 11th over the phone activated system.
I am home sick... Need TV!
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
2/15/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 1 year ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. Do you change channels with the Comcast remote or with the original tv remote?

2. Exactly what is on the tv screen? all black? or error message? or all blue? or?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Screen is bluePlse contact me via cell phone(###) ###-####

Please use the REPLY option to continue our chat.

Do you change channels with the Comcast remote or with the original tv remote?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok. Plse explain why I cannot speak to anyone on Comcast Xfinity 800 number

Comcast is currently having a regional outage. You are the third customer here stating they have no tv and cannot get through on the phone to Comcast. Likely because everyone else is trying to call in at the same time to report the problem. I am sure Comcast is working to restore your service.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I did not change channels. Screen in blue.you are charging me and you cannot give me an answer as to why I cannot get thru on Xfinity 800 number

TV Technician: Master Fix It, Technician replied 1 year ago
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician

Hi I did some research for other customers. Xfinity is out or service fro now due to the cold they have widespread outages and expect it to be fixed in all areas by 6 pm today.

Sorry for the inconvenience the cold snap has damaged soem equipment.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate my service thus far.EXCELLENT (5 Stars) would be greatly appreciated.

Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.

Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael

CLICK HERE TO SEE REPORTS OF WIDE SPREAD COMCAST OUTAGE

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Regardless of what you decide to do next, please take a moment to click the 3 to 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Hi, I hope all has been resolved with your Xfinity service?

They said it should have been fixed by 6 pm yesterday.

Please let me know if it has been corrected.

Thank you and have a great day!

Tech Michael

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need assistance, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please stop responding to a question answered yesterday in the Am. I only needed one answer. I hope you have not charged me for all these answers!!! Cfinity cane on shortly after I asked the question.No MORE ANSWERS PLEASE in regards ***** *****

You have only been charged a $5 deposit and I have not been paid at all for my valuable time. Are you not able to click the 3-5 STAR rating at the top of the page so that I get credit.

Mike G.
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician