TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My TV cable channel just froze up and went out (zip code…

Customer Question
My TV cable channel just...
My TV cable channel just froze up and went out (zip code 20744 Ft washington, MD) How long before it is restored?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/15/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. Who is your tv channel provider?

2. Do you change channels with the original tv remote or with the channel provider's remote?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **