TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have an AVOL AET40420FM multi-system television and

Customer Question
I have an AVOL...

I have an AVOL AET40420FM multi-system television and everything seems to work accept my Wii does not seem to play and as it is a multi-system TV it should work? Any ideas why the Wii is not paying on the TV?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?

No I don't think so.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/15/2016
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me if you see anything from the Wii at all on the TV?

And which connection do you have the Wii plugged into?

Please let me know.