TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I'm trying to activate on my apple tv with the code they…

Customer Question
I'm trying to activate...

I'm trying to activate on my apple tv with the code they just gave me?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I have the activation code how do I put it in?

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?

If you want to do it for me I can type it out for you

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/15/2016
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please exactly what on your Apple TV your trying to activate? EG: HBO Go, Netflix ect?