TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My 3-year-old Visio model E320AR flat screen TV comes on…

Customer Question
My 3-year-old Visio model...

My 3-year-old Visio model E320AR flat screen TV comes on just fine: good sound, good picture. In about 10 seconds the screen goes black, but the sound continues. Any ideas?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

The image disappears before I can access the menu.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/14/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

As a test please press the menu button of the sets own remote control shine a flashlight at 45 degree angle can you see any sign of the menu where the light strikes the display please?

Anthony

Louie, Technician