TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I try to connect to Netflix, it says there is no

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to connect to Netflix, it says there is no internet conncection

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

We have lost the internet connection

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/14/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the make/model of the tv?
Do you have trouble with any other apps (hulu, youtube, amazon, etc) on the tv?

If you go into the setup menu under network/wireless, does it show as being connected to your home network currently?