TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I bought a Sony DVP-SR510H player and am using an HDMI cable…

Customer Question
I bought a Sony DVP-SR510H...
I bought a Sony DVP-SR510H player and am using an HDMI cable attached to it and my Sony TV. I set it up and turned on the DVD player and TV (and of course put a dvd into the player). I then pressed the "input" button on the TV's remote. At this point the selection didn't show "HDMI" as a choice. Please help.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/14/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

When you pressed input on the tv remote, what did you see for options? Which hdmi port did you use?