TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a 50 inch plasma Samsung TV approximately nine years…

Customer Question
I have a 50 inch...
I have a 50 inch plasma Samsung TV approximately nine years old . Was watching TV today and suddenly a large bang from the TV and then picture went out. TV still works but no picture. What could be the problem .
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/14/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

Likely to be either the power-board OR one of the scan boards this symptom is very common with plasma sets , what needs to be done is to verify which board is bad by using a volt/ohm meter so if you think you can do work yourself with the set please let me know cost of a board(s) would be around $100_$150, given the age of the set either a do it yourself repair OR a tech repair may not be an option however if you think otherwise I will be happy to help.

If you decide you want to use a tech www.tvrepairpros.com will locate a tech in your area

Let me know if you want to go ahead or need more help

Please consider rating the answer positively there will be a rating bar of stars usually at the top of the page with this post thank you, ***** ***** positively enables me to receive credit from the site thanks again, the session will remain open and stay open as long as you need it, if you have any concerns please just let me know and I will answer any queries you have

Many Thanks

Anthony