TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Lands code

Customer Question
lands code
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/14/2016
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 2 years ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is Rusty. Can you be more specific?

I have lg VD 570 DVDs I need to change the land code (4 numbers)

Can you be more specific about "land code"? I need to know which code you are referring to.

The setup
On the DVDs is asking for the land code presently it is set for USA need to change to Sweden no mention of the regional code

As of yet there is no hack, most of the newer Blu Ray units don't have hacks available yet, or if they do it's only to make the DVD side of things region free.

Since this probably isn't the answer you wanted, I'd suggest you look up all further model numbers that you are considering on the site below:

http://www.videohelp.com

Chances are, if a hack isn't listed on videohelp then it probably hasn't been found yet.

Hope this helps.

Rusty