TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Logitech 890 remote. This week the Comcast PVR will…

Customer Question
I have a Logitech 890...
I have a Logitech 890 remote. This week the Comcast PVR will be removed and a direct connection to the TV will be made via the coax cable. I will need to use the TV tuner after the change. I know how to remove the PVR but what setup changes do I make to then use the TV tuner? The TV is a Pioneer Elite and works great.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/14/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. Who is advising you to remove the PVR / Why are you wanting to remove the PVR?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

I do not want any reply. Please discontinue this contact. Do not charge my account for any sum whatsoever!

I am a technician and cannot help you with anything related to charging your account. See website help pages.