TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

Apple TV all of a sudden not working with Emerson tv, Yes.

Customer Question
Apple TV all of...

Apple TV all of a sudden not working with Emerson tv

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Yes. It says it cannot read the signal from the device, however everything is set to auto

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/14/2016
TV Technician: Aric, Technician replied 2 years ago
Aric, Technician

Hello, and sorry you're having problems. We are now connected on this website- which saves you money over having a Tech come to your home, and in many cases we can fix the problem you're having. In other cases, these things do require additional parts to fix. But I can help you with that as well.

1) What is the model number off of the back of your TV?

2) Also, what do you mean by "Auto"?

If there's no signal with the Apple TV on the Emerson, then the first thing you would need to do, is unplug both devices from power- then disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable on both ends- making sure it is secure and plug them both back in.

Turn on the TV and select the correct HDMI port you are plugged into (HDMI 1 or HDMI 2 respectively) and see if the Apple TV logo shows up on the screen. If not, then please reply back to the info requested above.

Feel free to reply back if you need more help, or want to reply back with more details. It does not cost you anything more to reply back once you've rated. Please do rate me positively (at least 3 STARS) and I will continue with you until this is sorted. The positive rating ensures I am credited for my work.