TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I was using the vizio remote entering my wireless connection…

Customer Question
I was using the vizio...
I was using the vizio remote entering my wireless connection information and my tv was playing just fine. About 3 minutes after I got a message telling me my wireless connection had been made successfully. The screen went black. There seems to be no power in the tv. No remote will turn the tv back on. What do I do now?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/14/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, James.

As an initial step, can you please unplug power to the tv for 60 seconds, and then replug and let me know if anything happens? (any clicking sounds, any lights on front, etc)?

Did you need any more help with this?