TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My Vizio TV will not communicate with my internet connection…

Customer Question
My Vizio TV will not...
My Vizio TV will not communicate with my internet connection
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/14/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 2 years ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?
Thanks.

Vizio TV model #E55C2
Cable Box
Modem
Pandora works fine...Netflix "error message nw-2-5" appears...

Thanks for the info.

- Have you tried to unplug TV power cord from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?

Ok

Thanks.