TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I need to buy min LG phone. 't know serial #. Haven't used…

Customer Question
I need to buy min...
I need to buy min for a LG phone. Don't know serial #. Haven't used phone in several months . Can you help me?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/13/2016
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi Anne,

how can I help?

I am trying to get some min. For my LG cell phone. Haven't used it in awhile and can't find the information I need to buy min. Some one told me they found where I had bought min. Before but I had to have new past word to get through. Pass word was excepted, but i lost contact some how. Didn't really accomplish anything.

Do you know who the minutes were bought from previously?

Can you send me a link to where you bought minutes before?

Hi, just checking in on your question. How did things turn out for you?