TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I turn on the TV I just get second a light over the…

Customer Question
When I turn on...

When I turn on the TV I just get for a second a light over the screen and disaapears fast, this will repeat itself. Is my TV gone or can it be fixed?

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I don't get a real picture and no sound.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?

Not that I can think of, Have not used the TV that much.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/13/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the model number of the tv?