TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I can't get the language to stay in english on facebook. It…

Customer Question
I can't get the language...
I can't get the language to stay in english on facebook. It keeps switching to other languages.I have gone to settings over and over and it still switches back to another language. Please help!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/13/2016
TV Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 2 years ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi there,

How are you accessing Facebook - e.g. on a web browser through a computer, or on a smartphone through an app?

Try deleting the cache information on your device and let me know if that works...