TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have not used this rca tv in about 2 years and hook it…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used this rca tv in about 2 years and hook it back on with over the air antenna and just snowey screen and says unusable signal! Gerald, thanks I install with a coex cable with transformer with 2 leads to antenna

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the TV Technician should know?

I do not think so, gerald

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/12/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

What is the complete model number of the tv?