Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a LED LCD HDTV, model LE55H508 I had little over a

Customer Question

I have a LED LCD HDTV, model LE55H508 I had for a little over a year. It goes to a snow screen while watching and takes a long time to get back to clear picture. I tried turning off and back on, but that doesn't help. Do you know what I can do for that?
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money vs much higher repair shop diagnostic fees.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. Who is your tv channel provider?

2. What are you watching when this happens? tv channels, bluray, dvd, game, other?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Verizon... When watching tv on any channel..
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

This is usually an issue the the HDMI connection between the Verizon box and the tv. Here is what I would do if I was there to fix the issue:

- reseat the HDMI cable on both ends (back of tv and back of Verizon box).

- unplug the POWER cord going to the Verizon box and the Tv for 3 minutes.

- plug that back in and test for normal operation.

If you still have issues then suggest you replace that hdmi cable with a NEW one and also contact Verizon about getting a new box.

Remember that I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above.

Regardless of what you decide to do next, please be sure to click the 5 STARS rating at the top of the page. Keep in mind that I have donated my invaluable time and expertise helping you rather than other paying customers.

Rating now does NOT close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly does depend on your positive rating.

Clicking the "bad/poor" rating does NOT do anything to fix your issue, nor does it issue you a refund.

Thank you,

Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello, just checking back in to see if you still need help, or perhaps you would like to acknowledge that my time and input has been helpful?