TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My sony bravia tv screen is black, no sound. The sony emblem…

Customer Question
my sony bravia tv screen...
my sony bravia tv screen is black, no sound. The sony emblem is illumated and green lite on tv. checked connections are ok, tried power button on tv and results are the same
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/12/2016
TV Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 2 years ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Welcome! I am an experienced electronics field technician and your satisfaction is my top priority. We are now connected together on this convenient website which saves you time and money.

To get started, I need to know you are able to reply to me here...

1. What is the full model number of the Tv? see sticker on back of tv
2. How long have you had the Tv?

___________________________________________________________________

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

i fixed problem from sony website. needed power reset. if your website was alot faster at responding i would have truly wanted you guys as a great resource and start a monthly plan. i hate going to 10 different websites to get an answer. so i want a refund on my credit card

I replied in less than 2 minutes.

You viewed it and never replied.

Curious why?

i didnt reply cuz your website said i had to pay first. so i started that process. opened account, then your website said my password ***** incorrect and i sent request to reset password ***** i didnt receive for hours later. in the meantime i found a user friendly sony site that helped me and fixed problem quicker. your website sounded user friendly but just uses stall tactics to get money and now its going to take a time consuming process to get refund on my credit card.

As a technician I cannot help you with any of that.