TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

TV

I have a Panasonic Plasma HDTV, Sept 2012, TC-P55T50-2. I

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic Plasma...
I have a Panasonic Plasma HDTV, Sept 2012, TC-P55T50-2. I want to hook the TV up, but I have 5 cables plus the antenna hook up whereas the TV only uses the single cable. Where can I obtain a converter needed to connect my TV?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: TV
2/12/2016
TV Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 1 year ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.
I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.

- Could you please recheck TV model number as it could be TC-P55ST50 or some thing similar?

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
sorry, it is ST rather than just S

Thanks for the info, so it is TC-P55ST50

There would be 'Component/AV adapter' supplied with TV, it is 2 pin plug (pin is similar to headphone pin) and other end have 5 RCA female jacks, when plug the Component/AV adapter into set of jacks at lower back of TV (need to go along with side panel to locate it or check attached image for better idea) then you can plug 5 cables into TV and Antenna jack is also located nearby to hook antenna pin there.

Attaching picture in my next reply, hold on please..

Please check attached image where component video input for adapter is marked with yellow arrows along with antenna jack at back of TV. omponent/AV adapter part number is ***** that would be supplied with TV, please check TV box for it.

I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.
Regards,
Shahid.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Evidently, I no longer have that part. Can you tell me how I can purchase it?

Sure, give me 5 minutes, thanks.

Please click following link to view image of adapter..

http://otexinc.com/images/PANASONIC%20OEM.JPG

and it is available with Panasonic Shop, click below link to order it online..

http://shop.panasonic.com/tvs/tv-accessories/tv-replacement-accessories/K2KYYYY00199.html

I hope these info will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
Regards,
Shahid.

Do you need any further assistance with this TV question?

Thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No. Thanks. I went ahead and ordered the part. Thanks very much.

You're welcome, please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
Regards,
Shahid.

Shahid
Shahid
Shahid, Technician