TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

My name is ***** ***** and I have a sharp aquos that has no…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** and I have a sharp aquos that has no picture. I have sound but the screen is black. I've replaced both the master and the slave backlight inverters, but this did not fix it.

Technician's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Not really sure. Everything seems to be hooked up correctly. Everywhere I've searched said this should fix the problem, but it's didn't make any improvements on the picture.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/12/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

I will need the model number of the set please found on the back of the set?

If you shine a flashlight on the front of the display at a 45 degree angle can you see the picture on the area the light hits?

Anthony