TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I turn my TV on there is sound but no picture. What…

Customer Question
When I turn my TV...
When I turn my TV on there is sound but no picture. What should I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/11/2016
TV Technician: Anthony_Infotech, Technician replied 2 years ago
Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician

Hello

Welcome

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony

NO
the screen is white

If its white then its likely either to be a bad tcon board or a bad panel (screen)either way this is distressing, in most cases this is panel failure and that is not an option to replace

I am sorry I do not have better news for you here

Let me know if you need more clarification

I know its bad news however I still require you to rate the answer positively so I receive credit from the site thank you

Anthony

I am not satisfied with the answer. Please cancel my free trial and membership.
TV Technician: ,  replied 2 years ago
Phone call session started