TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung 61 DLP information: Mod HL-L6163W and it is…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung 61...
I have a Samsung 61 DLP information: Mod HL-L6163W and it is having a problem that I can't figure out.
Symptoms: Picture and sound normal for 15-25 min then: No picture with sound, then no picture no sound, then picture and sound return but Horazonal and Vertical synic is lost and no warning/code lights, 2muffan fans I can see continue to run but the set will not shut down unless the set is unplugged. it is my thought that it is getting to hot some where, is there another fan and if so where is it?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/11/2016
TV Technician: Master Fix It, Technician replied 2 years ago
Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician

Hi, I am Tech Michael a specialist expert in this field and I will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem

, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating ,it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only credited for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

How old is your TV?

Thank you

Tech Michael

Feb 2005
That is 11 years old
Are you there?
Done, stop don't take the money you have not completed anything

Hi we dotn keep your oney unless we can advise the solution.

Also, I am only a technician trying to help you and I don't receive any credit for my time unless you rate kindly;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael

Also this isn't an instant answer site, and this is a technical issue so please have some patience with me;-)

Thank you for understanding.

Tech Michael

In any other case, you will be refunded fully, we have an A+ rating with the BBB.

Thanks

Tech Mike