TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I am a college student trying to set up a tv in a college…

Customer Question
I am a college...

I am a college student trying to set up a tv in a college apartment. the coaxial cable is connected but my tv screen is blue and says "no signal" It says on the box it is HDMI, but when I select that setting under the Source menu I still get the same problem listed above.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?

Not that I know of.

Technician's Assistant: OK. Got it. Last thing - JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the TV Technician about your situation and then connect you two.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
It is an Element Class LED tv from Target.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/11/2016
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Element Class LED tv..."