TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

When I turn my tv on the input menu pops up. It is flashing…

Customer Question
When I turn my tv...
When I turn my tv on the input menu pops up. It is flashing up and down as if the input key is stuck. I have changed batteries in the remote, unplugged tv, cable, and my streaming stick. Still have the input menu flashing but it will not allow me to make an input selection. help
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/11/2016
TV Technician: Louie, Technician replied 2 years ago
Louie, Technician

Hi Traci and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, have you tried gently tapping on the left side panel INPUT button?

...or flicking/snapping this button?

The idea is to jar the button loose to disengage the TACT switch underneath.