TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a Samsung UHD UN55JU6400 which I was dumb enough to…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...
I have a Samsung UHD UN55JU6400 which I was dumb enough to go into the hidden service menu just to look around. I must have accidentally changed something and now my whites are yellow and contrast is all wrong, everything else is functioning normally .Is this something I can fix? I tried a factory reset in the service menu but it didn't resolve the issue.
This model also has remote service management capability from samsung, would they be able to restore it remotely?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/6/2016
TV Technician: Michael Hannigan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Technician

Hello. Thank you for coming to JustAnswer.

Sorry for the delay and thank you for your patience. My name is Michael. I will be helping you with your question today. Your question is in the TV category. If you feel this is not the best category for your question, let me know and I will forward it to the appropriate group of Experts.

Please let me know if there as any additional information that you think might be pertinent to your question. If I don't hear back from you, I'll provide the best answer I can based on the information you've given so far. You will still be able to reply with additional information or questions at any point during our conversation, and I'll revise the my answer accordingly.

Thanks for responding but looking at your profile and answer history I feel this question is more suited to a hands on day to day TV technician. If you could forward it to someone who may fit that category I would appreciate it and thanks for you time.
TV Technician: littlerusty2005, Expert replied 2 years ago
littlerusty2005

Hello, my name is Rusty. Factory settings are a very specialty service. Every TV and manufacturer are different. I would advise you to contact Samsung directly to get their factory settings and get your TV back to normal. Call(###) ###-####