TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I HAVE A SONY KP61HS10 WITH A VIDEO BLANKING PROBLEM.

Customer Question
hAVEN'T WORKED ON THIS MODEL...
I HAVE A SONY KP61HS10 WITH A VIDEO BLANKING PROBLEM. hAVEN'T WORKED ON THIS MODEL IN A FEW YEARS. AS I REMEMBER THERE WAS A RESISTER THAT CAUSED THIS PROBLEM. CAN YOU GIVE ME TIPS FOR TROUBLESHOOTING AND REPAIRING THE BK BLANKING ON THIS MODEL.THANKS, JOHN*****************
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/5/2016
TV Technician: Jack, Technician replied 2 years ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , I`m Jack
Perhaps I can help you with this problem but it will be limited to the fact that i cannot be there myself.

Can you tell me what is your description of a blanking problem ?

Are we talking about video or vertical blanking , just describe the symptoms