TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

I have a sharp PN-L702BC SMART TV. We connected to out cable…

Customer Question
I have a sharp PN-L702BC...
I have a sharp PN-L702BC SMART TV. We connected to out cable box with the HDMI cord. The picture comes on for only several seconds then the screen turns black. We still have the sound. Does the LED back light need to be replaced or is there just a minor malfunction?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/4/2016
TV Technician: Richard, Technician replied 2 years ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you first please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please