TV

Facing TV Problems? Ask a TV Technician.

How do i hook up my roku2 to my sharply tv
, i put the…

Customer Question
How do i hook...

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The TV Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

I put the 3 colored wires in the corresponding holes on the xfinity box and then tried to change the input site via the sharp remote and nothing happened. then I switched the colored wires to ports on the actual tv. However they don't seem to have the same colors. Still no change.

Technician's Assistant: Is there anything else the TV Technician should be aware of?

I don't think so

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: TV
2/3/2016
TV Technician: Nathan, Installer replied 2 years ago
Nathan, Installer

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Pat.

The roku does not connect to your xfinity box at all.

It needs to connect directly to the tv, preferably via hdmi though.

If you can't use hdmi, then put the red to red, white to white, and yellow to green.

Turn the tv on, and set it to the AV (video/composite) mode.

If no change, let me know the complete model number of the tv.